Click on the links below to access our third-party state laboratory test results from the Maine Department of Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry. These documents serve as a Certificate of Authenticity (COA) for our 2017 - 2019 hemp crops and prove that they contain less than 0.3% THC and may be sold, marketed and distributed as permitted under Section 7606 of the 2014 Federal Farm Act.
The potency of our products is listed on the label in terms of the amount of hemp flower extract per container or per serving.
Batch test results for cannabinoid content like the ones provided below give the dosage of cannabidiol (CBD) and other target cannabinoids
per milliliter or per gram of product.
What's most important to know....
1. Cannabinoid dosing for symptom relief varies from individual to individual*;
2. Cannabinoid profile testing is not always accurate - testing the same exact batch with the same exact lab often yields results with a variance of up to 20%! Obviously, more accuracy in testing is needed before we can feel comfortable about including CBD content on our labels.
3. Our proprietary 100% organic ethanol cold-filtered extraction process results in the same cannabinoid potency in our flower extracts, batch to batch, as proven over almost a decade of third-party laboratory analysis. The amount of hemp flower extract per serving of each product also always remains the same, batch to batch, with full trace-back and audit capabilities in our record-keeping.
That is consistency, potency and efficacy you can count on!
4. TRUE full-spectrum natural flower products like ours are proven scientifically to be more effective at lower doses than synthetic CBD isolate or distillate products*; and
5. As with all herbal therapies, please always consult with your doctor about starting a CBD regimen.
NOTE: Newer test results are added to the top of the list while old results will be deleted after a time. The newest batch results will always be listed first. Feel free to email or call us with questions.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. As with all herbal and alternative therapies, please seek the advice of a qualified health professional. Advice and information on this website are not intended to be a substitute for medical care from a healthcare provider.